By filling out our application you are applying for tuition assistance with Lexington Education Foundation for your child or children enrolled in or attending a private Arizona school. If applying for more than one child, please complete one application PER child and provide a separate set of documents required specifically for each child. A copy of the first two pages of your latest federal income tax return is to be attached to every application.
As a parent or guardian, you must apply for a scholarship every school year. Incomplete applications will not be considered for a scholarship. Please make sure you have read the instructions carefully, answer all questions, and include all the necessary information and documents required when applying. Please keep a copy of the completed application for your records.
Gross Income verification for each member of your household.
• Any individuals living as one economic unit and sharing housing income and expenses is considered a member of the household. This includes grandma, uncle, and even an unrelated individual if they are living with you and share income and expenses. Documents needed include:
• Copy of the first 2 pages of all individuals 2015 tax form.
Additional documentation will be required. These documents include:
• Previous tax credit scholarships received and/or records of previous public school attendance
• School Verification Form is included in the application packet • Award letters from other STOs for your child or children are also acceptable forms of verification.
• If the child is applying for the Disabled/Displaced Scholarship • Current or expired MET, IEP, or 504 is required.
• Displaced Student Applicant Verification Form, also included in application
• Information Release Form for the Disabled/Displaced Scholarship Program must be completed
If you have any questions or having trouble filling out your application, we are happy to help you through the process. Please call us at (623) 349-4322 or send us an email at info@LexingtonScholarships.com . Once we receive your application, you will receive a confirmation via email.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with Lexington Education Foundation. We are excited to be a part of your child’s future.